Professional Growth and Development
George Mason University is an Institutional Member of the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD)
Access the CDE Online Training Page
All George Mason University ("Mason") employees, defined as anyone who receives a paycheck from Mason, are required to complete three (3) CDE trainings: Title IX Overview and Sexual Harassment Prevention, Equal Opportunity: A Fair Shake and Ethics.
- NEW EMPLOYEES
All Mason NEW HIRES are required to complete these trainings in-person OR online within their first 30 days of employment:
- Title IX Overview and Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Equal Opportunity: A Fair Shake*
* The Equal Opportunity: A Fair Shake curriculum is part of Mason's new employee Classified Staff or Administrative Professional Faculty Orientation.
- ALL EMPLOYEES
All Mason employees are required to complete one ANNUAL AND two BIENNIAL trainings:
- Title IX Overview and Sexual Harassment Prevention (In-Person or Online)
Biennial Training and Schedule
- Equal Opportunity: A Fair Shake (In-Person or Online)
- Ethics (In-Person or Online)*
* Departments or units may require their employees to take Ethics training more frequently depending on the employees' responsibilities.
It is the policy of George Mason University to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodations to fully participate in a training session, please contact CDE at (703) 993-8730 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.