CDE Training Policy
Click Here to Access the CDE Online Training Page.
All George Mason University ("Mason") employees, defined as anyone who receives a paycheck from Mason, are required to complete three (3) CDE trainings: Title IX Overview and Sexual Harassment Prevention, Equal Opportunity: A Fair Shake and Ethics.
Please Note Our Policy Has Changed:
- NEW EMPLOYEES
All Mason NEW HIRES are reqiuired to complete these trainings in-person OR online within their first 30 days of employment:
- Title IX Overview and Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Equal Opportunity: A Fair Shake*
* The Equal Opportunity: A Fair Shake curriculum is part of Mason's new employee Classified Staff or Administrative Professional Faculty Orientation.
- ALL EMPLOYEES
All Mason employees are required to complete one ANNUAL AND two BIENNIAL trainings:
- Title IX Overview and Sexual Harassment Prevention (In-Person or Online)
Biennial Training and Schedule
- Equal Opportunity: A Fair Shake (In-Person or Online)
- Ethics (In-Person or Online)*
* Departments or units may require their employees to take Ethics training more frequently depending on the employees' responsibilities.
For a printable version of this policy, please click here.