Title IX Team Annual Training Materials
George Mason University provides extensive training to the members of the Title IX team. Per the 2020 Regulations, all training materials will be provided on this page.
For more information about the Association of Title IX Administrators and the most recent 2020 Requirements, please visit ATIXA's public training information page.
Browse below to access Title IX staff training materials:
- 2021-22 Academic Year
- 2020-21 Academic Year
- 2020 Title IX Regulations Implementation Training & Certification
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Training & Certification Level One
- Compliance & Case Management: Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Training & Certification Level Three
- Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Training Certification
- Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level One
- Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Two
- Title IX Compliance and Athletics Training & Certification
- Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX Hearings: An OCR Training Webinar (U.S. Dept. of Education, created July 2020)
- Institutional Compliance Solutions (ICS) 2020 Year-End Title IX Review