Title IX Team Annual Training Materials
George Mason University provides extensive training to the members of the Title IX team. Per the 2020 Regulations, all training materials will be provided on this page.
For more information about the Association of Title IX Administrators and the new 2020 Requirements, please visit ATIXA's public training information page.
Browse below to access Title IX staff training materials:
- 2020 Title IX Regulations Implementation Training & Certification Course
- Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Training & Certification Level One Course
- Compliance & Case Management: Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Training & Certification Level Three Course
- Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Training Certification Course
- Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level One Course
- Civil Rights Investigator Training & Certification Level Two Course
- Title IX Compliance and Athletics Training & Certification
- Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX Hearings: An OCR Training Webinar (U.S. Dept. of Education, created July 2020)