National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
George Mason University is now an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD), an organization devoted to professional development, training, and mentoring.
Mason obtained this membership to enhance the scope of our diversity initiatives to provide resources and career advancement opportunities. Our graduate students, post-docs, and faculty members are invited to join this community, which has about 88,000 members.
NCFDD offers programs and services designed to help members:
- Increase research and writing productivity.
- Establish and maintain work/life balance.
- Create support networks on campus and across institutions.
- Go to the NCFDD website
- Select Mason from the list of member institutions
- Select a user name and enter your first and last name; enter your Mason email address
Find Out More
For more information, contact Kim Eby, Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs and Development, Office of the Provost.